Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shes at it again

Evie vomited. Again. I sure do hope her meds start kicking in soon. So, for the remainder of the evening, I am going to give her 10cc every 30 min till we get to 2:00am. This will be how much she is supposed to have in a 3 hr period. At 2:00 am I will give her 20ccs every hour till we get to 5 am. At 5 I will administer 30 ccs, I will repeat at 6:30. Then at 8 am she will get 40ccs every 2 hrs, and so forth for the rest of the day. I am worried, because when LCHAD babies do this, sometimes they will insert a feeding tube in either their throats or their bellies (G-tube) I will call her Ped. in the morning relaying this info. Thankfully my mom lives only about 15 min away and she is coming over to help with the feedings tonight. Unfortunately this means that neither Me, My mom, nor Evie are going to sleep tonight. I told Patrick to go ahead and go to bed. I am going to need him tomorrow night!

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie I'm so sorry! I've been following your story and I hate that she is having such a hard time. I'll be saying a prayer for her (and you and Pat too). We love you guys!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I can come over after school to watch her!!! I will call you when I get home.

    Kara

    ReplyDelete