Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 1, 2010

3 Months Old

Evie is 3 Months old today.It doesn't seem like she should be that old. She seems too small and delicate to be this age! She was born at a small 3 lbs 5oz and now, 3 Mo. later, she comes in at 7lbs 12oz. She isn't doing the things most babies her age are doing, but she is doing things at her own pace! She's smiling, she is awake and alert several hours out of the day,and I like to think she knows when her Mommy picks her up (and when her Daddy picks her up too).

She is the most precious gift aside from Salvation and my wonderful husband, that I have been given. Its hard to believe God trusts me/us with little this life to help guide, and mold and shape after his heart. Its a huge responsibility that neither of us take lightly. I hope one day she will grow to love Jesus as much as we do and also grow to want to serve him and other people. This is my prayer for her.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that she's doing so well. Premies seem to know that they have to play "catch up." She will probably grow pretty quickly this year. Enjoy every second. She's beautiful and very lucky to have such a devoted mom.

    ReplyDelete